2:00 pm – 3:00 pm | Presentation | Room: Pompeian I & II
Building the Capability Practice - Multi-year Capability Roadmap
First person walk through of case study involving building out a capability practice from scratch within a business unit of a global company. Review challenges, successes, and lessons learned of working with enterprise business architecture teams, business, and IT leaders. Learn various techniques used to gather outside in feedback to apply to capability model. Model based on an outside in approach getting capability feedback from customer, clients, and various stakeholders. Multi-year capability roadmap result of project delivery alignment to prioritized capabilities.
What Attendees Will Learn:
- How to build a business capability practice
- To be able to apply case study of challenges, successes, and lessons learned to your organization.
- Various techniques to capture outside in feedback from variety of stakeholders including customers and clients.
- Foundational building blocks to building a capability multi-year roadmap for your organization or business unit.
Strategic Capability Manager
Over 9 years of healthcare industry experience. Graduate of Cigna's Operation Leadership Program with management experience in Medical Claims, Client Advocacy, Pharmacy Account Services, Pharmacy Production Support, and large scale M&A project.
Jasmine's 2016 Presentations:
- Building the Capability Practice - Multi-year Capability Roadmap
Wednesday, November 2, 2016 (2:00 pm – 3:00 pm)