11:35 am – 12:35 pm | Presentation | Room: Banda Sea 1 & 2
Successful SaaS Implementations - Business Analysis in the Cloud Age
Presented by: Angie Buchholz
This presentation will walk you through the journey of a company weeding through endless Software as a service Vendors to perform a criteria based vendor selection and implementation resulting in a 5 year ROI of over $600k. You will be provided with processes, methodology, and tools to build upon your Business Analysis tool belt.
- Understand the Business Case process as it relates to SaaS
- Articulate the differences in processes between SaaS and other solutions
- Understand the Steps involved in Cloud based SaaS Implementations
- Access new tools to assist with your success
Senior Business Systems Analyst
Angie is a Senior Business Systems Analyst at Thrivent Financial and currently supports the General Counsel's Office and is in her second year as President of the Northeast Wisconsin IIBA Chapter. Angie has 10+ years of experience in the Business Analysis field including leading and managing large and small project, implementation of Business analysis process improvements, and holds a Green Belt in Continuous Improvement. Angie has a Bachelor's of Science degree in Business Management and carries a Property, Casualty, Life, and Health Insurance license with the State of Wisconsin.
Angie's 2017 Presentations:
- Successful SaaS Implementations - Business Analysis in the Cloud Age
Wednesday, November 8, 2017 (11:35 am – 12:35 pm)