Call For Speakers
Presentation proposals are now being accepted for Building Business Capability 2017, scheduled for Nov 6 -10, 2017 at Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando in Orlando, FL. BBC is the official conference of the IIBA®.
Do you or any of your team have a formal presentation to contribute to this event?
All selected speakers will be entitled to attend the conference free of charge. (Limit: 2 speakers for each presentation)
Transformation: Your New Business Reality
We are accepting submissions for conference sessions and half-day workshops. The 2017 conference theme is “Transformation: Your New Business Reality” and all submissions should tie into our theme. We are particularly interested in case studies—especially ones that have proven ROI.
All submissions will be reviewed by the BBC Program Council who will select the presentations for the 2017 BBC Conference.
- Alain Arseneault, Director, Corporate and Business Development, IIBA
- Roger Burlton, Founder, Process Renewal Group
- Ronald G. Ross, Co-Founder & Principal, Business Rule Solutions, LLC; Executive Editor, Business Rules Journal
The Program Council places higher value on presentations that provide:
- High quality content, including: title, session description and learning objectives
- New information, emerging and/or innovative approaches, practices or techniques
- Case studies, success stories & lessons learned by the organization itself
- Specialized topics related to key practice areas of the conference
Building Business Capability is the only conference that provides insight into Business Analysis, Business Architecture, Business Process, Business Rules, Business Decisions, and Business Strategy & Transformation toward the pursuit of business excellence. Whether organizations are looking to optimize or transform their business practices or strategize a new business direction, BBC provides the most comprehensive conference program offering insights through a broad range of topics, collaborative working sessions, case studies, panels, and tutorials.
This year’s BBC Conference features 14 general focus topics:
- The Business Hot Seat
- Designing the Adaptable Business
- All About the Customer Experience
- Transforming the Business
- Strategy Formulation
- The Evolving Analysis and Design Landscape
- High-Impact Techniques
- Aligning with Project Management
- Spotlight on Leadership Skills
- Getting Ahead
- Organizational Business Analysis Capability
- Leveraging Technology
- Cognitive Systems
- Fast Forward
BBC brings together an unsurpassed group of professionals tasked with leading business excellence. Help spread the knowledge to your peers, not only in the sessions, but also informally at the many networking opportunities. All speakers have free access to the 3 day Building Business Capability conference program.
Please fully complete the Call for Speakers Submission Form to improve the chances of your talk being accepted.
Abstracts will not be selected if they appear to directly promote any products or services, or are of a commercial nature. Any speakers who violate this agreement during their presentation will not be invited to speak again. Call for Speakers submission deadline is Friday, March 10, 2017.
Submit Your Presentation!
P.S. – Tell Your Colleagues! Do you know qualified colleagues who would make great speakers? Please click here to forward this message to a friend and invite them to submit their Presentation Abstract for consideration. Thanks!