Let Your Contacts Know You’re Speaking at Building Business Capability
Thank you for agreeing to speak at Building Business Capability in Orlando! We are thrilled to have you join us and want to make sure that being a speaker is a rewarding and enjoyable experience.
We’ve created this Speaker Center to help you get the word out about your session at BBC 2017.
Drive Attendance & Be Rewarded
Promote your dedicated discount code to your community and be rewarded for your efforts.
For every 5 attendees who register using your dedicated speaker discount code, receive a free conference pass for an additional colleague or receive a free workshop pass for yourself.
Please request your dedicated discount code by contacting Roxanne Glavina at email@example.com.
Credits and refunds will not be applied to registrations or invoices that are currently paid in full. Registrations using your dedicated speaker discount code must be paid and confirmed before September 29, 2017 to qualify for this reward.
Get Started Spreading the Word!
Here are several ways that you can quickly and easily reach your Building Business Capability audience:
- Logo: Download the BBC 2017 logo today! Feel free to incorporate it into your emails, blogs, social media posts, in your print/digital ads, on your company website, in your email signature, or other company communication platforms.
- Email Signature Banner: Download this BBC 2017 Email Signature banner and add it to the bottom of all of your emails.
- Hear Me Speak Ads: Download these “Hear Me Speak” ads to let your network know you’re a speaker at BBC 2017.
- Social Media Ads: Download these ads that are perfect for social media sharing and add them to your tweets, Facebook posts, and LinkedIn posts.
If you are interested in sending a co-branded email, containing a special BBC discount code to your list, please let us know and we will create a customized HTML that you can send to your prospects and customers. Please email Laura Vitaro at firstname.lastname@example.org to request your custom email HTML file.
Increase your reach! Deploy the co-branded email piece to your contact lists and be sure to customize your company information and dedicated discount code. The more of your contacts that register for BBC using your discount code, the bigger your reward!
Use these sample tweets to generate buzz about your speaking appearance, session, and code for BBC 2017.
Double your reach! Use our Twitter handle @BBCapability and official hashtag #BBCCon in your tweets and we will re-tweet it to our followers.
Utilize these sample Facebook posts in order to alert your Facebook community that you are presenting at Building Business Capability. Share your code and generate buzz for your session!
Double your reach! Tag our Facebook page, Building Business Capability, in your post and we will re-share it on our page as well.
Join the conversations and discussions on our LinkedIn Group page and LinkedIn Showcased Page for Building Business Capability. Add your own comments to the pages to make sure LinkedIn connections will attend your session at BBC.
Does your company have a blog?
Does your company have an official blog? If you’re publishing any posts on your session at BBC 2017, let us know and we’ll share the posts to the BBC social media channels. Please send all blog postings to Laura Vitaro at email@example.com for approval. We’ll notify you when they’ve been approved.
Double your reach! Once we promote your post on BBC social media channels, don’t forget to re-tweet or share with your communities!
Interested in having your book at the BBC Book Store? If so, please reach out to Amanda Hafics at firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, October 27 to contact her to get your books added and arrange book signings.
- If you have any questions about your speaking session, please contact Roxanne Glavina at email@example.com.
- If you have any questions about marketing opportunities, please contact Laura Vitaro at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If your organization is interested in sponsorship opportunities, please contact Chrissie Cinquegrano at email@example.com.
Building Business Capability is the only conference that provides insight into Business Analysis, Business Architecture, Business Process, Business Rules, Business Decisions, and Business Strategy & Transformation toward the pursuit of business excellence.