Sponsor BBC and join the largest global gathering of business analysis, business architecture, business process, business rules, agile business analysis, business decisions, and business strategy & transformation professionals dedicated to leading business excellence.
Providing a neutral industry event for managers and practitioners featuring four synergistic conferences: business rules and decisioning, business process management (BPM), business analysis, and business architecture as well as related technologies and techniques.
- Building more agile business solutions
- Providing proven, state-of-the-art techniques and tools to practitioners
- Creating smarter business processes
- Enabling fast, manageable change in business policies and practices
- Moving IT architectures toward business rules and business process technologies
- Opening new vistas for compliance and governance
- Introducing break-through innovations in business performance
Showcase Your Products:
We are pleased to provide you a selective, high-quality showcase for your company’s products and services. Our attendees include key managers and decision-makers from leading organizations around the world. The Building Business Capability Forums provide a unique showcase for any offering related to business rules, decisioning, business process management (BPM), business analysis, or business architecture including software tools, products, methodologies, implementation support, consulting, and training.
The Place To Be:
If your company offers products targeted to these areas and wants to be seen as a player in the field, the Building Business Capability Forums are a MUST ATTEND event.
Phone: +1 (717) 798–3495
Chief Revenue Officer
Phone: +1 (508) 208-8264
Phone: +1 (718) 577-1202
Building Business Capability is the only conference that provides insight into Business Analysis, Business Architecture, Business Process, Business Rules, Business Decisions, and Business Strategy & Transformation toward the pursuit of business excellence.