9:00 am – 12:00 pm | Pre-Conference Tutorial | Room: Florentine I & II
Enterprise Business Analysis: Adding Value to Customers and Wealth to the Bottom Line
Presented by: Kathleen [Kitty] B. Hass
- Enterprise Analysis: Whats all the fuss about?
- The essence behind Enterprise Analysis as define by IIBA and as practiced in the real world.
- The Rise of the 21st Century Business Analyst - Strategic, Value-based Business Relationship Managers
- The Power of the PM/BA Partnership
- Driving Business Success in the New Economy
Kathleen [Kitty] B.Hass, PMP
President and Principal Consultant
Kathleen Hass & Associates, Inc.
Kitty is the leading expert in Strategic Business Analysis and Complex Project Management. She has written nine books, dozens of influential articles, and given lectures at corporations throughout the world. She is a professor of Strategic PM and BA Practices at Villanova University and a keynote speaker at conferences around the world. Kitty was a Director on the IIBA Board, and is on the BA advisory boards for Capella University and the University of California, Irvine. Her ground breaking work in Project Complexity has earned her recognition as a recipient of the PMI's David I. Cleland Literature Award.
Kathleen [Kitty]'s 2016 Presentations:
- Enterprise Business Analysis: Adding Value to Customers and Wealth to the Bottom Line
Tuesday, November 1, 2016 (9:00 am – 12:00 pm)