11:35 am – 12:35 pm | Presentation | Room: Banda Sea 1 & 2
Successful SaaS Implementations - Business Analysis in the Cloud Age
Presented by: Angie Buchholz
This presentation will walk you through the journey of a company weeding through endless Software as a service Vendors to perform a criteria based vendor selection and implementation resulting in a 5 year ROI of over $600k. You will be provided with processes, methodology, and tools to build upon your Business Analysis tool belt.
- Understand the Business Case process as it relates to SaaS
- Articulate the differences in processes between SaaS and other solutions
- Understand the Steps involved in Cloud based SaaS Implementations
- Access new tools to assist with your success
Senior Business Systems Analyst
Angie is a Senior Business Systems Analyst at Thrivent Financial and currently supports the General Counsel's Office and is in her second year as President of the Northeast Wisconsin IIBA® Chapter. Angie has 10+ years of experience in the Business Analysis field including leading and managing large and small project, implementation of Business analysis process improvements, and holds a Green Belt in Continuous Improvement. Angie has a Bachelor's of Science degree in Business Management and carries a Property, Casualty, Life, and Health Insurance license with the State of Wisconsin.
Angie's 2017 Presentations:
- Successful SaaS Implementations - Business Analysis in the Cloud Age
Wednesday, November 8, 2017 (11:35 am – 12:35 pm)