8:00 am – 8:50 am | Presentation | Room: Banda Sea 1 & 2
Agile Business Analysis — State of the Practice
IIBA® released the “Agile Extension to the BABOK Guide, v2” in August 2017 and it has taken our world by storm! This publication has propelled agile analysis to the next level and received much praise for advancing the state of the practice. Three members of the core team responsible for this publication address the most current and important updates to the Agile Extension. The conversation will focus on key questions received by IIBA® and the Agile Alliance since the August release, as well as providing you the opportunity to pose your questions.
- Discuss insights that led to the important updates delivered through the Agile Extension, v2
- Identify the most important updated concepts that will impact agile analysis
- Learn practical tips for you to leverage for agile analysis related work
Associate Director, ESR
Jas is a seasoned professional whose career has spanned over 25 years of helping project teams and organizations reach their potential. As a Certified Business Analysis Professional® (CBAP®), a Project Management Professional® (PMP®), a Certified Agile Project Manager (Cert. APM®), and a Certified Change Management Expert (Prosci®), Jas leverages a unique combination of knowledge, skills and experience for each challenge.
During his career, Jas has experienced a wide variety of industries as a Business Analyst, Project Manager, Technical Specialist, IT Software Development Manager, and Senior Management Consultant. He provides deep expertise in helping organizations leverage and integrate best practices across multiple disciplines to dramatically improve organization performance.
In his role of Product Manager – BA Practice Development at IIBA® (International Institute of Business Analysis), Jas serves a global community of business analysis professionals, providing innovative products and services that can be leveraged at an organizational level to drive better business outcomes.
Jas's 2017 Presentations:
- Agile Business Analysis: Why, What and How
Monday, November 6, 2017 (1:30 pm – 4:30 pm)
- Your Path to Business Analysis Mastery
Tuesday, November 7, 2017 (9:00 am – 12:00 pm)
- Enterprise Level Business Analysis Practices to Improve Results
Tuesday, November 7, 2017 (1:30 pm – 4:30 pm)
- Agile Business Analysis — State of the Practice
Thursday, November 9, 2017 (8:00 am – 8:50 am)
- Business Analysis 4.0: A New World of Opportunities for the Evolving BA Professional
Thursday, November 9, 2017 (10:40 am – 11:40 am)