9:00 am – 10:00 am | Presentation | Room: Banda Sea 1 & 2
The Robots are Rising - and FAST! How Do You Adopt Them into Your Organizations?
Robotic Process Automation - or RPA - has been on the rise lately- and last year seems to be the year that "Robotics" went from being "exotic" and a "futuristic" trend - to being something that you see as a natural part of the digital workspace.
The quick time-to-market and drastic improvement in process performance offered by RPA is something that is impacting the process space in a major way. This presentation will focus on practical advice, based on experience from multiple client engagements, on how you best can adopt Robotic solutions into your organization,
- Whats "Hype" and whats Real in the Robotics space right now ?
- What capabilities to look for / avoid in a given solution ?
- Where is robotics evolving in coming years ?
- Quick wins vs Long Term Transformation
- Key Sucess Factors in adopting RPA in the organization
- Where doesn RPA fit in your digital playbook ?
- What processes do you want to target ?
- What problems to look out for ?
- Change management - human/robotic collaboration
- What performance improvement can you expect ?
- Delivery model and practical governance
- Robotics - Hype vs Real
- Robotics Technology advancement
- Practical adoption of Robotics
- Key Sucess Factors for implementation
- RPA as part of your Digital Playbook
- Robotics / Human collaboration
Tom Einar Nyberg
Head of Digital Operations
Tom Einar Nyberg is the Head of Digital Operations in KPMG. This service area focuses on how Digital Processes, Automation, Robotics & Artificial Intelligence and Analytics is coming together with BPM to implement Digital Operations. Tom has been working in this area since 2006 and has been through multiple organizational digital transformations. He has experience from a wide variety of sectors: Banking, Transportation, Shipping, Oil & Gas, Public, Aviation and Telecom. Projects span across: Robotics & Digital Process Automation, Process design and Lean improvement, Performance management, BPM/Automation Center of Excellence, Corporate management systems, Governance and Strategic alignment.
Tom's 2017 Presentations:
- The Robots are Rising - and FAST! How Do You Adopt Them into Your Organizations?
Thursday, November 9, 2017 (9:00 am – 10:00 am)