8:00 am – 8:50 am | Presentation | Room: Oceana 11 & 12
The Seven Key Capabilities of the Adaptive Enterprise
Presented by: Peter Matthijssen
Organizations have always had to adapt to change in order to stay relevant, but in today’s fast-paced market, change is more necessary than ever. The ‘Digital Enterprise’ requires major business transformations to be delivered at speed. This is not a temporary storm which will soon blow over – in fact, we can expect the storm to gain more force with every year to come. This puts a great amount of pressure on organizations. In this day and age, the ability to change should be in every organization’s DNA. This requires the development of key capabilities.
This presentation will cover:
- Drivers for change and need for speed
- Dealing with complexity and uncertainty
- Lessons from disruptive startups
- Big step transformation vs. incremental change
- Customer experience as north star
- Seven key capabilities of the adaptive enterprise
- Integral application of change instruments and disciplines (including BPM, Architecture, Lean, Decision management, Business Analysis)
- Better understand drivers for change
- Learn about disruptive startups
- Learn about the impact of complexity on change capabilities
- Learn about incremental change
- Learn how to develop key capabilities for change
- What is an adaptive enterprise?
All participants will receive a free copy of the book ‘The Adaptive Enterprise’.
Chief Technology Officer
Peter has 15+ years of experience in supporting organisations in Business Transformations. As a consultant, trainer, presenter, author and leader, Peter supported and inspired numerous organisations and people around the world to work smarter and cope with the change challenges they face. Currently Peter is responsible for driving innovation in BiZZdesign, in the role of Chief Technology Officer. Peter is the author of numerous books and publications on BPM, Lean management, Architecture and Business Transformations, for example 'Thinking in processes' , 'Working with Lean'  and 'The Adaptive Enterprise' . He speaks on a regular basis at international conferences on business design and change like IRM-UK and Building Business Capability.
Peter's 2017 Presentations:
- The Seven Key Capabilities of the Adaptive Enterprise
Friday, November 10, 2017 (8:00 am – 8:50 am)