2:00 pm – 2:45 pm | Presentation | Room: Grand Oaks CD
High Speed Organisations
Presented by: Peter Matthijssen
We live in exciting times, or terrifying times. Exciting because of all opportunities that organizations have in this digital age, but terrifying because of the "Adapt or Die" mantra we must hold true today. Are you excited yet?
In the past decades, we have worked hard to optimise our organizations, optimize processes, utilize machines/IT, standardize, control and reduce errors. But is this all good enough for today's challenges?
- Customer experience is often more important than standardized processes Agile, bottom up change requires a different organizational configuration
- Speed of change is valued higher than full control
- The role of technology has changed from supporting business to defining the business
- Efforts should shift from managing complexity to driving simplicity
How to speed up your organization? In this presentation I will cover:
- Ideate and think differently - stretch and inspire your business
- Real-time data insights - at any time, for any audience
- High speed decisions - based not on 100%, but max 70% certainty
- Experiment, Learn, Adapt - Appreciate the value of failures
- Social and AI techniques - Utilize the knowledge of the crowd
- Join me in this interactive and active presentation, and get excited!
- Learn what a high speed organisation is
- Learn what is different in a High speed organization?
- Learn why organisations struggle with Change today
- Learn how to engage more people in change
- Learn that doing nothing is the worst strategy...
Chief Technology Officer
Peter has 15+ years of experience in supporting organisations in Business Transformations. As a consultant, trainer, presenter, author and leader, Peter supported and inspired numerous organisations and people around the world to work smarter and cope with the change challenges they face. Currently Peter is responsible for driving innovation in BiZZdesign, in the role of Chief Technology Officer. Peter is the author of numerous books and publications on BPM, Lean management, Architecture and Business Transformations, for example 'Thinking in processes' , 'Working with Lean'  and 'The Adaptive Enterprise' . He speaks on a regular basis at international conferences on business design and change like IRM-UK and Building Business Capability.
Peter's 2018 Presentations:
- High Speed Organisations
Wednesday, November 7, 2018 (2:00 pm – 2:45 pm)