Why Should I Come?
- Participate in the first inclusive, cross-specialty conference covering all aspects of Business Analysis
- Hear about innovative, state-of-the-art techniques by world-class practitioners
- Learn from specialists and experts in highly relevant fields
- See the big picture: How Enterprise Analysis, Business Rules, Business Process are all related to BA and each other
- Immerse yourself in an experiential learning environment – go back to work with new capabilities for immediate use and long term development
- Develop relationships to help you improve your own capabilities
- Enjoy personal, face-to-face contact with your global IIBA® peers
- Meet with the leadership team of IIBA®
- Take advantage of formal and informal opportunities to provide feedback and ask questions
- IIBA® members get a 15% discount! See here for the code.
See the big picture: How Enterprise Analysis, Business Rules, Business Process are all related to BA and each other
Network with your peers in a great environment
The BA Forum is not just a business analysis conference - it takes place as part of Building Business Capability (BBC 2013), along with the Business Rules Forum, Business Process Forum and Business Architecture Summit – bringing together an unsurpassed group of professionals tasked with building
a more capable organization. Learn from your peers not only in the sessions but also informally at the
many networking opportunities.
What will the experience be like?
The Business Analysis Forum features:
- Practical, experiential focus – presentations, panels and working sessions
- Topics to meet the inter-related needs of:
- BAs, Senior BAs and BA Managers
- Real-life application
- Business Rules, Decisioning & BPM
- Best practices from proven, leading-edge experience
Sponsor the Business Analysis Forum
Do your products and services help organizations business processes, business rules, decisioning, change or compliance
more effectively than they could before? If so, the attendees at Building Business Capability want to